Hey everyone! Earlier this week, I caught wind of a warehouse sale being hosted by Powerbooks at Town (ATC/Alabang Town Center). Unfortunately, the warehouse sale ended yesterday. So sorry I wasn’t able to come on and tell you guys sooner. :(
Anyway, being the bookworm that I was (and a huge sale freak), I went as soon as I could and went away with six books in total:
- The Red House – Mark Haddon. Mmm..I don’t really know what to expect with this book. Just keeping my fingers crossed it’s good. *crosses fingers*
- The Heartbreaker – Susan Howatch. Suspense, mystery, and romance. Can’t get any better than that.
- Moonlight Masquerade – Jude Deveraux. I absolutely LOVE Jude Deveraux novels and I’ve been meaning to pick up another one of her books but just couldn’t find the right one to read. This one seemed promising. :)
- Willful Creatures – Aimee Bender. I’m getting a Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children vibe from this one. I hope it’s just as good.
- Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor – Lisa Kleypas. This one I’m actually reserving for Christmas season. DUH.
- The Psychopath Test: A Journey Through the Madness Industry – Jon Ronson. This was another obvious choice for me. I mean, HELLO! Psych major over here! :D
And that’s about it. These books will actually just be sitting around my bookshelf until my semestral/Christmas break later this year as I am going on a hiatus after I finish reading The Cuckoo’s Calling (more on this soon). But yeah, we’ll see each other again then. :)